With many software frameworks being made available and with many of them striking a chord with the users, it becomes extremely important to check out the complete features of each of these frameworks step by step deploy PHP application on Kubernetes. The PHP Framework is in vogue because it is simple to work on and extremely easy to use for developers. There are many advantages of using PHP framework and PHP Application Development:
- Quick and easy application development
- Simple to debug and find errors
- Secured and safe to use
- Easy to install and deploy
- Perfect for creating applications for different platforms
CodeIgniter (CI) is one of the best and the most effective PHP Frameworks. It features a lot of advanced features and is simple enough to be used by beginners. The CodeIgniter follows an MVC (Model View Controller) pattern for easy use and also uses conventional PHP coding. The simplicity with which it works and the pace at which it can be implemented makes it a favorite among developers and definitely good for beginners.
Some of the striking features and capabilities of CodeIgniter includes:
The CI has a very impressive user guide and the documentation is comprehensive to say the least CodeIgniter is extremely simple and easy to use which helps in clearing a major portion of the work with the help of controllers and uploading of libraries. It is quite easy to understand it and can be easily implemented too. One can mime standard SQL queries with the help of some simple commands. Data validation is a pivotal aspect when working on models. There are many other advantages of using CI:
- Migration from one server to another server can be easily done and without any hassles. Even the installation on the server can be easily done!
- CI is extremely easy to handle and is open to customization. If there is the need to add a new functionality then it can be applied without having to tweak on the existing customization
- With the help of MVC based framework, the CI is quite flexible to use and can be easily managed by different sets of users
- The feature of active record implementation is fantastic and can be easily remembered
- Configuration and customization of the config files can be done easily that is why it is quite popular with various types of developers.
- It has a huge collection of libraries which is quite good enough for most purposes.
- The user guide documentation is quite comprehensive which makes it easy for the user to understand